Let’s Get Started!
KBM has made the process easier!
In order to better your experience of product selection and space design with us, consider the following prior to visiting our showroom:
- Measure the areas to be designed and/or remodeled. Measure the available wall spaces, windows, doors, heights, and depths.
- Do not forget the appliances! You can never measure too much. Your accuracy at this time is acceptable at +/- ?.
- Draw a floor plan type design. Scaled Sketch Paper Sample Floor-plan
- Consider your style preferences. A good place to start may be a bookstore or library to review current style options and design trends. With basic style and dimension information our designers will be able to begin the consultation process.
- Create a wish list of the style and functional details you would like incorporated into the newly remodeled space.
- As your project plans progress you will be able to view your new space via the 20 /20 computer design system as well as AutoCAD.